We are growing 100% per annum globally with international expansion plans
Get given responsibility quickly. All new employees get stock options after successful probationary period
Develop your career with clear pathways from graduate to management level
Become a subject matter expert with hands-on learning and guidance from some of the best talent in the industry
Work with teams and individuals from different backgrounds and cultures to deliver a market-leading product
Shared knowledge hubs and dashboards across departments and bi-weekly Q&As with our CEO
- Stock options, with extra incentives for high performers for London and Paris-based employees
- Work between home and our offices with our hybrid working model
- Private health care coverage provided by BUPA
- Access to company Uber and Uber Eats account when working outside of normal office hours
Qualities we’re looking for
- Hard working - People who go above and beyond to get things done
- Excellence - Individuals who hold themselves to a high standard and aspire to do things better
- Ambition - People who embody the company’s aspirations to be a global market leader
- Integrity - Individuals who are honest, open and accountable to contribute to our collaborative working environment
What our team say
"Genuine responsibility and ownership given to all joiners from day one. Strategic vision from the CEO shared continuously throughout the company. Opportunity for all teams to contribute to the software and analytics development of a rapidly growing FinTech. Unparalleled opportunities for young professionals to develop into managerial positions rapidly."
"You are given responsibility from day one, with the opportunity to lead on projects and take ownership of complete functions within your team in a way that is not possible in larger corporate companies."
“There is huge potential to move up in the company, its growing rapidly and this offers potential for much greater responsibility early on. The role is what you make it, its rarely repetitive and the scope of projects and work with which you can be involved in, whichever division you are in, can be vast.”
“Every single member of the company has something to offer. Coworkers have a lot of knowledge on what they do, which is a big opportunity to learn a lot from them and learn fast. On top of that, everyone is friendly and open to patiently explain and help.”
“Ability to grow your ideas and have a real impact on the company's growth. Landytech employees really benefit form making an impact and gaining experience in a seriously high-growth space.”
Join us in our headquarters in Central London office near Sloane Square. You will work with a great team of people amongst the best at what they do, with multiple nationalities and backgrounds.
If you want to be part of the adventure, our newly opened office in Levallois is waiting for you. You will join a dynamic tech environment surrounded by other start-ups and exceptional people.