Do more in a single platform
Make informed investment decisions, with performance and risk analytics powered by MSCI BarraOne and RiskMetrics.
Create automated, visually compelling reports for your clients and meet regulatory requirements with timeliness and accuracy.
How Sesame works
Sesame at a glance
Open banking feeds
- Fully managed connections to your banks & custodians with regular positions & transactions
Portfolio Management System
- Edit any position or transaction across your private and alternative investments.
- Quasi-live cash accounts from 3500+ banks
- AI-enhanced document parsing
- Replicate your full, dated ownership structure
- Legal entities, subsidiaries, portfolios, assets and liabilities
- Granular right of access for users
- Single page view displaying all your key information
Look-through & groupings
- You can look-through or consolidate at any level
- Group portfolios for "groupings" of interest
- Group-by with any criteria
- Delta-adjusted, duration-adjusted
- Exclude specific asset types
- Performance contribution
- Performance attribution
- Trade reconciliations
- Flow analytics
- Fee analysis
- Visual components
- Drag & Drop & Size
- Advanced customisation
- Design themes
Report center & scheduler
- One-click access to your favourite reports
- Schedule email report delivery
- Out-of-the-box templated reports
- Premium reports with added data feeds
- Notifications on activities & messages
- Choose active channels for notifications
Limits & compliance alerts
- Daily limits monitoring with alert notifications and pre-warning levels
- Stay on top of assigned tasks with reminders
- Invite internal & external users
- Role-based permissions
- Assign task to colleagues & collaborate
- Integrated with documents & pages
- Comments & notify
Access rights management
- Entity-level access configuration
Export any report, page or visual
- Export to PDF, Excel or SVG
Secure document management system
Smart classification & metadata
- any custom category
- linked to entities & assets
Secure & back-ups
- Azure security & encryption
- Multi-factor authentication
Upload & download in bulk including folders
- Easy drag & drop to load and classify
Integrated with tasks & notifications
- Collaborate on documents with tasks & create workflows with notifications
- Brand your reports with company logo and custom theme
- Your own custom classifications available in any page/report
- Edit & configure each visual including over 2,000 fields
- Customise your account & notifications
- Sophisticated & unlimited rules & logics
- Customise your own limits
- Complex measures (advanced)
- KPI management
- Visualisations & Reports
- Integrated with alerts & notifications
- UCITS, MiFID, IPS, Risk Profiles and more
- VAR with incremental & portfolio full capabilities
- Stress tests & Scenario analysis (historical & custom)
- Predictive betas & Sensitivities
- Pre-trade what-if simulations
- Overrides for subjective model inputs
- Multi-asset class risk capabilities
- Best-in-class factors & analysis
- Monitor trends on key liquidity risk measures
- Premium reports with added data feeds
Our commitment to security
Sesame uses Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure which is ISO 27001 certified. Our data and application is stored in the Northern European data centre (Ireland).
Data pipelines from banks use encrypted protocols. SSL encryption across our internal services as well as our web application. The data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
Security is the core driver of our dev cycle. Our developers build the application with security first as its primary objective and security protocols are embedded at each level.
You'll be in great company
Ever since we started Tellworth, Landy have been a business essential service for us. They have proved to be flexible, responsive, commercial and understanding of our changing needs as we grow the business. This year with the challenges we have all faced they have really stepped up; helping us to look at risk and exposures in new ways and enabling better client relationships in the process.
Each family’s got to look at that reporting system and feel that it is theirs. It needs to be the right colour, it needs to be branded, it needs to be white-labelled, it needs to look like it's come from our office. It unsettles a family if the output is a different colour or from a different source to everything else. Landytech have mastered that well for us. For reporting to evolve, you need to work with a dynamic team growing their business with the same enthusiasm as yours so the two grow together. Landytech tick those boxes.
My thanks to Gregory, Nathan and the Team for their professionalism, integrity, transparency and attention to detail to the interests of our company. And for continuing to provide Kepler Partners LLP with an outstanding service during a very challenging pandemic period. Their solution – Sesame – has allowed our team to understand in-depth portfolios’ risk and performance by security and industry (and numerous other factors). The analytical engine of the software is very robust, yet the product is easy to use. Landytech’s proactive efforts to manage risk, attention to detail, and responsiveness to new matters is unsurpassed.
Landytech has developed a unique tool and solution for Family Offices. Sesame allows us to monitor a wide range of assets (traditional and alternatives), multi-currencies reports, a depth of data accessible in an organized manner.
The asset aggregation and performance monitoring solution developed by Landytech also stands out for the high availability, deep financial knowledge and consistent expertise of its team. Their scalable support to meet our clients' needs is key.
Brooklands have been using Landytech extensively for both Risk and Compliance. We have been very impressed with the service that has been provided and also the accuracy of the data quality. The platform has been very useful to monitor risk for all of our funds at a click of a button. The ability to carry out various stress testing (including Covid scenarios) has been very useful to our clients. Finally, the reporting tool has been very important to us and this serves multiple purposes, for example using it for our monthly fund factsheets or for best execution monitoring on the compliance side.
Sesame makes my life far easier. I can see everything in my portfolio in the detail I require and updated in real time – rather than a series of disparate and intermittent snapshots. Working with better information makes my investment management more effective and less stressful.